- Currently co-founder of MAPsignals.com – He is author of our MAP View research commentary
- Navellier & Associates Contributor – Sector Spotlight
- 14+ years trading stocks and derivatives on Wall Street. Cantor Fitzgerald – Head of Equity Derivatives North America. Jefferies LLC – SVP Derivatives
- Jason earned a B.S. in Business Administration cum laude from Skidmore College as a member of the Periclean Honors Society.
- Lucas Downey is currently co-founder of MAPsignals.com – Big Money stock research focused on unusual institutional trading activity. He is author of our Big Money Insights Weekly blog content
- Investopedia Academy Instructor for Options/Contributor
- Editor & founder of personalfinancekid.com – blog focusing on the building blocks of personal finance for young people
- 8 years trading stocks and derivatives on Wall Street. Cantor Fitzgerald – Head of ETF Sales. Jefferies LLC – SVP Derivatives
- Lucas earned a Bachelor’s Degree from Louisiana State University.
- Alec currently serves as Chief Investment Officer at Tactical Alpha LLC in Darien, CT.
- Prior to TA, Alec served as FTSE Russell’s Managing Director of Global Markets Research from 2017-2020
- Prior to joining FTSE Russell, Alec spent 11 years working in senior, client and media facing investment strategy roles at both S&P Global and Oppenheimer Funds
- Alec writes our Macro Insights blog posts. See his full bio here.