Fear of a recession is increasing.
These are the best ETFs to buy in a recession for 2022.
Having an unemotional data-driven approach allows us to highlight funds rising to the top.
4 Best ETFs to Buy in a Recession for 2022
Jason Bodner breaks down the following 4 Best ETFs to Buy in a Recession for 2022:
- 2:48 Global X MLP & Energy Infrastructure ETF (MLPX)
- 4:58 iShares U.S. Healthcare ETF (IYH)
- 6:52 SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (XOP)
- 9:04 Alpha Architect U.S. Quantitative Momentum ETF (QMOM)
Inside each of these ETFs are outlier stocks. Those are companies that have been some of the best winners ever.
Data helps us find them!
- In MLPX, he breaks down high scoring stock, Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG)
- Inside IYH, Jason showcases Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
- Then for XOP, he finds Coterra Energy Inc. (CTRA)
- Finally for QMOM, he showcases Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (CALM)
Make sure to follow our YouTube channel here so you never miss any of our videos.
Also, you can find our other videos here
Disclosure: Jason holds long positions in none of the stocks or ETFs profiled at the time of filming.