Markets are volatile. Investors may want to get defensive.
These are the best defensive ETFs to buy for May 2022.
From our standpoint, the best ETFs are ones that hold incredible stocks.
Best Defensive ETFs to Buy for May 2022
We are seeing strong technical and fundamental scores in defensive ETFs.
Jason Bodner breaks down the following 5 Best Defensive ETFs to Buy Now for May 2022:
- 2:03 Global X MLP ETF (MLPA)
- 3:40 Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF (XYLD)
- 5:01 Vanguard Energy Index Fund (VDE)
- 6:44 Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF (SCHD)
- 8:17 iShares Core High Dividend ETF (HDV)
Inside each of these ETFs are outlier stocks.
Those are companies that have been some of the best winners ever.
Data helps us find them!
- In MLPA, he breaks down high scoring stock, Energy Transfer LP (ET)
- Inside XYLD, Jason showcases Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)
- Then for VDE, he finds Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- For SCHD, he focuses on Pfizer Inc. (PFE)
- Finally for HDV, he showcases Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
Make sure to follow our YouTube channel here so you never miss any of our videos.
Also, you can find our other videos here.
Disclosure: Jason holds long positions in none of the stocks or ETFs mentioned at the time of filming.