After a rocky 2021, an opportunity to buy the dip emerges entering the New Year!
These are the best ETFs for 2022.
Some of the biggest themes for 2022 are semiconductors, technology, and dividend growth. Let’s get into our best funds for 2022.
Best ETFs for 2022
Jason Bodner breaks down the following the Top 5 ETFs for 2022:
- 3:04 iShares Semiconductor ETF (SOXX)
- 4:24 iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF (IWF)
- 5:28 Vanguard Dividend Appreciation Index Fund ETF Shares (VIG)
- 6:48 Invesco NASDAQ Next Gen 100 ETF (QQQJ)
- 8:00 ARK Next Generation Internet ETF (ARKW)
Inside each of these ETFs are outlier stocks.
- In SOXX, he breaks down high scoring stock, Broadcom Inc. (AVGO)
- Inside IWF, Jason showcases Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
- Then for VIG, he finds Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- For QQQJ, he focuses on Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT)
- Finally for ARKW, he showcases Block, Inc. (SQ)
Make sure to follow our YouTube channel here so you never miss any of our videos.
Also, you can find our other videos here.
The MAPsignals staff are the true heroes of our firm.