Opportunity comes when you least expect it. We are seeing the biggest ETF selling since the pandemic lows in March 2020!
These are the best ETFs for December 2021.
This video breaks down Jason’s process of finding top-ranked ETFs holding incredible stocks. He’s hunting down funds with the best constituents.
Best ETFs for December 2021
His best ETFs for December 2021 are as follows:
- XLY (Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund)
- MTUM (iShares MSCI USA Momentum Factor ETF)
- IWB (iShares Russell 1000 ETF)
- QUAL (iShares MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF)
- IJR (iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF)
Inside each of these ETFs are outlier stocks.
- In XLY, he breaks down high scoring stock, Home Depot,Inc.(HD).
- Inside MTUM, Jason showcases Tesla, Inc. (TSLA).
- Then for IWB, he finds Microsoft Co. (MSFT).
- For QUAL, he focuses on NIKE, Inc. (NKE).
- Finally for IJR, he showcases Innovative Industrial Properties Inc.(IIPR).
Make sure to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel here!
Also, you can find our other videos here.
Disclosure: Jason holds no positions in XLY, MTUM, IWB, QUAL, IJR, TSLA, MSFT, or IIPR at the time of publication. He holds long positions in HD & NKE in managed accounts.
The MAPsignals staff are the true heroes of our firm.