ETFs are baskets of stocks. If you can score stocks, you can rank ETFs.
These are the best ETFs for July 2021.
This video breaks down Jason’s process of finding the best ETFs. His best ETFs for July 2021 are as follows:
- IYR (iShares U.S. Real Estate ETF)
- BOTZ (Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF)
- VDE (Vanguard Energy ETF)
- LIT (Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF)
- ARKQ (ARK Autonomous Technology & Robotics ETF)
Inside each ETF is a top stock:
- IYR holding – Prologis, Inc. (PLD)
- BOTZ holding – Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG)
- VDE holding – Diamondback Energy, Inc. (FANG)
- LIT holding – Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)
- ARKQ holding – Teradyne, Inc. (TER)
Disclosure: Jason holds a long position in TER in managed accounts. He holds no positions in IYR, BOTZ, VDE, LIT, ARKQ, PLD, ISRG, FANG, or TSLA at the time of publication.
The MAPsignals staff are the true heroes of our firm.