Scoring stocks allows us to rank ETFs. These are the best ETFs for June 2021.
These videos showcase our process of finding the best ETFs. Jason Bodner breaks down the following 5 ETFs:
- XLF (Financials Select Sector SPDR Fund)
- ITB (iShares U.S. Home Construction ETF)
- XLC (Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund)
- IGV (iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector ETF)
- ARKG (ARK Genomic Revolution ETF)
Then he breaks down 3 stocks inside each of these ETFs:
- XLF holdings – BlackRock, Inc. (BLK), The Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW), S&P Global Inc. (SPGI)
- ITB holdings – D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI), Lennar Corp. (LEN), Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- XLC holdings – Facebook Inc. (FB), Alphabet, Inc. (GOOGL), Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- IGV holdings – Adobe, Inc. (ADBE), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM)
- ARKG holdings – Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN), Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VRTX), Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC)
Disclosure: Jason holds long positions GOOGL, CRM, & REGN in managed accounts, but no positions in XLF, ITB, XLC, IGV, ARKG, BLK, SCHW, SPGI, DHI, LEN, LOW, FB, ATVI, ADBE, MSFT, TDOC, & VRTX at the time of publication.