Scoring stocks is one thing. Scoring ETFs is next level!
These are the best ETFs for November 2021.
This video breaks down Jason’s process of finding the top ETFs holding awesome stocks. He’s hunting down funds with high quality constituents.
Best ETFs for November 2021
His best ETFs for November 2021 are as follows:
- XLK (Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund)
- SOXX (iShares PHLX Semiconductor ETF)
- SPYG (SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF)
- VB (Vanguard Small-Cap ETF)
- VLUE (iShares MSCI USA Value Factor ETF)
Inside each ETF are top stocks:
- XLK holding – NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA)
- SOXX holding – Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- SPYG holding – Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN)
- VB holding – Entegris, Inc. (ENTG)
- VLUE holding – Ford Motor Co. (F)
Make sure to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel here!
Also, you can find our other videos here.
Disclosure: Jason holds no positions in XLK, SOXX, SPYG, VB, VLUE, NVDA, AMD, AMZN, or F at the time of publication. He holds long positions in ENTG in managed accounts.
The MAPsignals staff are the true heroes of our firm.