Scoring stocks is cool. Scoring ETFs is cooler!
These are the best ETFs for October 2021.
This video breaks down Jason’s process of finding the top ETFs holding great stocks. As a reminder, ETFs are simply baskets of stocks.
Best ETFs for October 2021
His best ETFs for October 2021 are as follows:
- KRE (SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF)
- IWF (iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF)
- QQQ (Invesco QQQ Trust)
- XLB (Materials Select Sector SPDR Fund)
- IBB (iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology ETF)
Inside each ETF are top stocks:
- KRE holdings – SVB Financial Group (SIVB) & First Bancorp (FBP)
- IWF holding – Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG)
- QQQ holdings – Microsoft, Corp. (MSFT) & Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- XLB holding – Sherwin-Williams Co. (SHW)
- IBB holdings – Moderna, Inc. (MRNA) & BioNTech SE (BNTX)
Make sure to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel here!
Also, you can find our other videos here.
Disclosure: Jason holds no positions in KRE, QQQ, XLB, IBB, SIVB, FBP, ISRG, MSFT, AAPL, SHW, MRNA, or BNTX at the time of publication. He holds long positions in IWF in managed accounts.
The MAPsignals staff are the true heroes of our firm.