Scoring stocks is what we like to do. So why not score ETFs?
These are the best ETFs for September 2021.
This video breaks down Jason’s process of finding the best ETFs. ETFs are simply baskets of stocks.
Best ETFs for September 2021
His best ETFs for September 2021 are as follows:
- XLRE (Real Estate Select Sector SPDR ETF)
- IVW (iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF)
- CLOU (Global X Cloud Computing ETF)
- ARKK (ARK Innovation ETF)
- IBB (iShares Biotechnology ETF)
Inside each ETF is a top stock:
- XLRE holding – Prologis, Inc. (PLD)
- IVW holding – Microsoft Corp. (MSFT)
- CLOU holding – Netflix, Inc. (NFLX)
- ARKK holding – Square Inc. (SQ)
- IBB holding – Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN)
Make sure to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel here!
Also, you can find our other videos here.
Disclosure: Jason holds no positions in XLRE, IVW, CLOU, ARKK, IBB, PLD, SQ, or NFLX at the time of publication. He holds long positions in MSFT & REGN in managed accounts.