Markets are volatile, but these are the best ETFs to buy now for March 2022.
The best ETFs hold incredible stocks.
As a bonus, Jason shows a full ETF sector breakdown.
Best ETFs to Buy Now for March 2022
Data is how we find the best ETFs for March 2022.
Jason Bodner breaks down the following 5 Best ETFs to Buy Now:
- 4:27 First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF (RDVY)
- 6:01 iShares MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF (QUAL)
- 7:25 iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector ETF (IGV)
- 9:01 iShares U.S. Medical Devices ETF (IHI)
- 10:28 First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund (FDN)
Inside each of these ETFs are outlier stocks. Those are companies that have been some of the best winners ever.
- In RDVY, he breaks down high scoring stock, Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Inside QUAL, Jason showcases NIKE, Inc. (NKE)
- Then for IGV, he finds Adobe Inc. (ADBE)
- For IHI, he focuses on Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO)
- Finally, for FDN, he showcases Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
Make sure to follow our YouTube channel here so you never miss any of our videos.
Also, you can find our other videos here.
Disclosure: Jason holds long positions in NKE in managed accounts at the time of filming.