Markets are volatile and these are the best oversold ETFs to buy for March 2022.
Jason lets our data uncover great opportunities.
Best Oversold ETFs to Buy for March 2022
Jason Bodner breaks down the following 5 Best Oversold ETFs to Buy for March 2022:
- 6:40 Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLY)
- 8:47 Vanguard Information Technology ETF (VGT)
- 11:30 iShares U.S. Home Construction ETF (ITB)
- 14:06 iShares Semiconductor ETF (SOXX)
- 16:02 First Trust Cloud Computing ETF (SKYY)
Inside each of these ETFs fundamentally sound stocks. The best are outlier stocks. Those are companies that have been some of the best winners ever. Data helps us find them!
- Data helps us find them! In XLY, he breaks down high scoring stock, Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)
- Inside VGT, Jason showcases NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- Then for ITB, he finds D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI)
- For SOXX, he focuses on QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM)
- Finally for SKYY, he showcases Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL)
Make sure to follow our YouTube channel here so you never miss any of our videos. If you enjoy these Big Money Insights, tune in each Sunday for my Big Money recap.
Also, you can find our other videos here.
Disclosure: Jason holds long positions in QCOM and GOOGL in managed accounts at the time of filming.