Many ETFs are getting oversold. This can be a great time to buy quality ETFs on sale.
Jason breaks down the best oversold growth ETFs to buy now.
In this video, we show how markets are seeing the most selling in ETFs and stocks since the pandemic lows.
Historically, this has been a great time to go hunting for oversold ETFs.
Best Oversold Growth ETFs to Buy Now
In our opinion, these environments are exactly when investors want to be shopping for deals. Keeping a calm head and looking under the hood at the quality of stocks in an ETF can help when navigating extreme market conditions.
Jason Bodner breaks down the following 5 Oversold Growth ETFs:
- 5:50 iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector ETF (IGV)
- 7:10 First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund (FDN)
- 8:04 First Trust Cloud Computing ETF (SKYY)
- 9:16 iShares Russell 2000 Growth ETF (IWO)
- 10:42 ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK)
Inside each of these ETFs are outlier stocks.
- In IGV, he breaks down high scoring stock, Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
- Inside FDN, Jason showcases Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
- Then for SKYY, he finds Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET)
- For IWO, he focuses on Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA)
- Finally for ARKK, he showcases Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)
Make sure to follow our YouTube channel here so you never miss any of our videos.
Also, you can find our other videos here.
The MAPsignals staff are the true heroes of our firm.